Sunday, August 1, 2010

common mistakes by business owners and ceos


It is often a dilemma for business owners and ceos to determine how to get ahead of the competition and when is the right time. According to me instead of going in depth of the so called ‘business management principles” and using really hard “jargons” as usually mentioned by today’s manager theys should focus only on the basics.
I term these basics as I and Money which can be inferred or interpreted in different ways. The first way is I and Money which means how am I earning Money , from the customer’s perspective it means  how am I spending Money. The “I” has various interesting words if we look at it more creatively. I have coined, rather just found three words from the very “I” which are :

Impact, Innovation and Information.
If we talk about Impact its just very simple to imagine or visualize with the word itself, the most important thing for business owners to know is that how is their product “impacting” the real consumer or rather the customers? How it is impacting their lives and if you are a little more creative you can visualize by comparing it with various industry practices.
Innovation – We often forget to ask ourselves how much Innovative we have been in our line of business ever since we started or ever since we started to lose money. The answer signifies its value to you .
Information – Information age as we often call today to the world, what are we doing to get the information and what steps are we taking to stay updated.
Money – last a very important factor in business or in a relationship is m oney, what are we doing with it , how are we channelising our energies to synchronise with the money around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment